New Series: The Ego Trip

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Hello, friends!

Just a heads up that I'm prepping for a new Cafe series. This past year, I've been on a journey...a quiet, mysterious, and very personal journey, and also one that has helped me see myself (and my INFJness) in a different light. Along the way, as I've read articles and books or watched videos, one topic has popped up over and over again.

The ego.



I never gave much thought to the concept. But now that I've learned a little bit about it, I have some insights on how it's been affecting me and my INFJ gifts. After receiving a few e-mails and message from other INFJs who are experiencing similar issues, I decided this ego subject should be addressed.

Hence, a new series. Let's call it...The Ego Trip. :)

Sound interesting? Hope so!

Take care and stay tuned,
M.

Image Credit: Ego Grunge