La-La Land

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Hello, friends! Am sitting here with my coffee, trying to wake up. The allergy meds I took last night made it really hard to roll out of bed this morning. That's one reason I haven't posted much lately. Allergies. I'm not usually this sensitive to Spring (it's Fall that does me in), but we had so much rain last month that I think there's an excess of mold spores.

Whatever the case, my sinuses have declared mutiny. The last few weeks have been miserable. I'm not exactly waking up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

What an antihistamine hangover looks like.

It's kind of hard to write when your brain's floating around in la-la land. The nice thing is, I have some old posts from my blog The Gillicrist Pen, which was an attempt to blend my author stuff with my INFJ stuff. That didn't work out like I thought it would, but before I get rid of the blog entirely, I'd like to transfer its INFJ-related posts over here. 

I'll get the first one out later this week, k? Take care, guys!

And may your sinuses always be loyal. :)

Image Credit: Groggy Girl