Relax...and Take a Breath

Monday, January 04, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Hello, friends! I hope you rang in the new year with smiles and full hearts, and I also hope 2016 brings you all that you're dreaming of!

Anyone make resolutions? I only have one this year, and that is to r-e-l-a-x. Not as in lounging around being a couch potato, but as in not being so hard on myself. I'd like to toss my INFJ anxiety out the window and enjoy some of the good things life has to offer.





Here in the Cafe, I plan to spend some time this year focusing on our INFJ functions. I've seen some curious typology notions while scrolling through Twitter, and it would be interesting to explore them. I also want to talk more about relationships and careers, as well as touch on emotional issues.

So, we have a lot to cover, guys. I'm looking forward to getting started!

Be back soon,
M.

Image Credit: Relaxed Kitty