Chewing On Trees

Thursday, August 27, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey, guys! How's everybody doing?

As you can probably guess, I've been swamped. Apologies for being so scarce this month. The last several weeks have been...well, let's just say challenging. Maybe you've heard of Murphy's Law? The adage that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong? I'm sort of feeling like their poster child right now. Like this beaver:



Yep, that's me. Guess I need to stop chewing on trees.

But in between all the timber accidents, I did manage to get away with my husband and special-needs son for a little vacation. We drove home to see friends and family (and for an author interview...more on that in a future post). We also stayed in an awesome hotel that's reputed to be haunted! I took their nightly ghost tour, and it was a lot of fun (see Bump In The Night for my chilling analysis). Gave me an idea for a book, too, so I'll definitely be going back there someday for more research.

Speaking of research, I've been thinking about a new Cafe series. Personality Junkie has a really good article about the "other" side of the INFJ. It outlines some of our weaknesses and why we're prone to them, and even though it's hard to read about our faults, I think it would be good for us to cover them. We can only improve if we know where the problem areas are, right?

So stay tuned for the first post next week. In the meantime, allow me to share one of my favorite vacation moments:
Good times at
 Willow Spring Mercantile

Ahh...rest, relaxation, good company, and wine. Beat that, Murphy.

Cheers! :)

Image Credit: Murphy Sucks