All Things In Moderation

Friday, September 20, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-



Hello, Cafe patrons! Just a quick note to let you know that I've made a change to the blog functionality. Unfortunately, I've received a few comments that I felt required deletion. To keep the Cafe a clean and safe place for readers to express themselves, comments will--for the time being--be moderated before they are posted.

I have no problem with debate or difference of opinion here in the Cafe. Each reader is unique, and I'd like to honor our individuality by allowing discussions, exchanges, and questions. Personal attacks, however, will not be tolerated.

So if you're one of those lovely readers who likes to comment on posts, please be patient for your remarks to appear. I'll try to get to them in a timely manner! :-)

Always,
Meridian