Restless

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-


Okay, guys - am posting today even though I don't feel like it. Haven't posted on my other blog in a week. I've been feeling terribly restless the past several days. And by restless, I mean unsatisfied by the things that normally satisfy me.

I get this way every once in awhile. It's not my shadow, because I'm not stressed. I think it's more of an extreme sense of being unfulfilled. Occasionally I get stuck like this, and to be quite honest, it sucks. Food, tv, walking, writing - everything loses its appeal. It's like I'm breathlessly waiting for something that never comes.

Is this an INFJ thing? (sigh)




One of the down sides of being incredibly complex is having needs that can't be defined and passions that can't be quenched. When I get trapped by this, it makes me crazy. And it's not a good place to be, as it affects my decision-making abilities. In this state of mind, I tend to be more of a risk-taker than usual.

What I really wish I could do at the moment is dress up like someone from LOTR and clash swords with another character. I think if I could step outside of myself and focus on a greater adventure, I could exorcise this odd longing inside that I don't truly understand.

(double sigh)

Okay, on a lighter note, I went out to Facebook and created a profile for Meridian Wilde. Look me up and send a friend request if you're so inclined :-)

Better go for now - take it easy, guys, and be good,
M.