Friday, Cocoa and Firefly

Friday, August 31, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-


Whew - so glad it's Friday. Been a long, up-and-down week with fluctuating energy levels.  But I'm feeling very good about my accomplishments. Today I happened to wake up to the monthly woman thing (ick!), and I've tried to take it easy. Made myself a hot mug of cocoa complete with whipped cream and caramel drizzle and am treating myself to episodes of Firefly, which never fails to make me laugh (and cry at times). My hubby's home and Johnny's here to help with our son, so I really am able to relax a bit. It's a luxury I'm trying hard to treasure :-)

Not feeling up to writing about much. I have a lot on my mind, but nothing terribly profound to share. Suffice it to say that I'm feeling hopeful. Not sure why, but I'm not going to question it.

Instead, I'm going to sip my cocoa and watch Mal try to talk his way out of another scrape. At the same time, I'm watching the sky for the rain Hurricane Isaac is due to pour down on us this weekend. Ought to make things interesting.

Have a great weekend,
M.