Surreal

Saturday, July 21, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-


Hi, guys!

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. As vacation time dwindled, I began to write, write, and write some more. My heart is full, and my head is filled with plot twists and turns. Last night I fell asleep with a problem, then woke with the answer spinning in my brain. Scary how the subconscious mind works.

Have had a couple of very exciting things happen over the last few days. Steps forward. Lanterns to guide the way. I'm both humbled and terrified :-)

I had a great morning with my youngest son, Caleb. Took him to the coffee shop, talked with lots of people. Laughed and shared. One couple always brings their dogs with them, and Caleb fell in love with their Brittany spaniel. After being away from him for 12 days, it was good to reconnect. Now he's with a friend at a local gym, working out and getting all buff. His youthful enthusiasm for life makes my heart smile.

Sooo...am in the library at the moment, trying to keep up the pace. The last few days have been extremely productive. There's a light at the end of the tunnel! But like a stone gathering speed as it bounces down a hill, things have accelerated. And going fast is not my style.

How my life feels at the moment.
Photo Credit

As usual, when things start taking a hopeful turn, I begin to doubt myself and feel disconnected. Today has been a lot joyful and a little surreal, and I'm not sure how to handle it. This happens a lot when the intensity of my emotions pushes past the boundaries I've put up to contain them. The INFJ perfectionist inside is pleading for me to slow down and take a breath before I get overwhelmed. At the same time, I'm trying to enjoy the ride.

Can anyone relate?  (sigh)

More coming soon...blessings and peace to everyone,
M.